Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day #358

I should have made the TPTP (Too Pissed To Post) a thing.
Quiet day in Christchurch. I visited the Canterbury Museum and what's left of the art gallery. I also bid Yiling and Helle my farewells, as they left today.

This evening at the hostel they had a free BBQ and with some European backpackers we  - 


**********YEP! That is me falling asleep in the midst of the sentence. Real literature, guys!**********

Anyways. The BBQ we had was lovely and I had the best time chatting and drinking with Axel, from France, Tyler, from England, Sonia and Gregor from Germany and Rose and Tyce from the Netherlands.


Avrei dovuto attrezzarmi per tempo e inventare una sigla o un post automatico da pubblicare le volte in cui bevo un po' troppo, torno a casa troppo tardi e non ho le abilità per scrivere nulla.
Oggi a Christchurch è stata una giornata semplice. Con Helle sono andata a vistare il Canterbury Museum e quello che resta della galleria d'arte. Ho anche salutato sia Yiling che Helle, visto che sono partite oggi.

No comments:

Post a Comment