Monday 7 January 2013

-31 days

Just bought my ticket London-Brisbane! I'm flying out on Feb 5th in the morning and will approximately land in Brisbane on 6th evening. Let the preparation begin!
Those of you who ignore most of the details of my journey, might wonder why I am flying from London instead of Milan. Fact is, John Green will be in London on February 3rd to present his novel The Fault In Our Stars, which I love and warmly recommend to everybody, and I just NEED to see him IRL now that I get a chance! And he's gonna sign our copies!!

Not to mention Wicked will be at the Apollo only till this April and I really wanted to see it, so I guessed I could kill a bird with two stones and both enjoy the musical and the conference!!!

Biglietto Londra-Brisbane appena comprato! Parto la mattina del 5 di febbraio e atterro la sera del 6. Che inizino i preparativi!
Chi tra voi ignora la maggior parte dei dettagli del mio viaggio, potrebbe chiedersi come mai io parta da Londra invece che da Milano, come più logico. Il fatto è che John Green sarà a Londra il 3 Febbraio a presentare il suo libro La Colpa Delle Stelle, un libro meraviglioso, tra parentesi, che consiglio a tutti, e io ho BISOGNO di vederlo in carne e ossa ora che ne ho l'occasione! In più firmerà le nostre copie!!!
Per non parlare del fatto che Wicked resterà al Teatro Apollo solo fino a questo aprile e mi sarebbe davvero piaciuto vederlo, quindi credo prenderò due piccioni con una fava e mi godrò sia il musical che la conferenza!!!

1 comment: