Monday 28 January 2013

-8 days

5 days to London.
Should have I already had started on my luggage? I feel like I'm terribly late on everything..
With the excuse I've been saying goodbye to people I have put off the practical aspect of my journey for the last few days. Problem is, I only regret it at night when I can't fall asleep thinking about all the things that still need to be done and got ready.

It's funny how everybody seems postponing bidding me goodbye with stuff like ''Well, you still have a couple of days, we can still meet up.." As much as I also would love to have it done at the very last, I am afraid there are just not enough hours in five days for everything, and yet I'm here typing!
Off I go, now!

5 giorni a Londra.
Avrei già dovuto cominciare a fare la valigia? Non so, mi sembra di essere terribilmente in ritardo su tutto..
Con la scusa che ho salutato un po' di persone nel weekend sono completamente passata sopra al lato pratico del mio viaggio negli ultimi giorni. Il problema è che, me ne pento solo la notte quando non riesco ad addormentarmi pensando a tutte le cose che devo ancora fare e preparare.
Mi fa sorridere quando amici e conoscenti rimandano gli ultimi saluti con un ''Va bè, ti mancano ancora un paio di giorni. Possiamo vederci ancora..'' Anche io vorrei aspettare fino all'ultimo, ma temo che in cinque giorni non ci siano abbastanza ore per tutto quello che c'è da organizzare.. e nonostante ciò sono qui a scrivervi sul computer!
Basta, deciso, vado a darmi da fare!

No comments:

Post a Comment