Saturday 28 December 2013

Day #326

Apparently Enzo did it. I mean, we have a room at his friends place for when we are in Sydney. I'll pose as his niece whilst Claire is going to be his recently dumped girlfriend! Ahahaha I think he was joking about the last part, but I'll have to memorize name of relatives and family anecdotes for real!

Today I paid for and hence confirmed my surf lessons and the bus tours for when I'll be in NZ. Wallet feels definitely lighter, but I'm so excited about it all!!!! I cannot push myself to think of it as a waste of money, because there's little other I'd rather do instead!

A quanto pare Enzo ce l'ha fatta: abbiamo una camera a casa dei suoi amici quando siamo a Sydney! Mi presenterò come sua nipote, mentre Claire sarà la sua donna, appena lasciata. Ahahaha Credo scherzasse sull'ultima parte, mentre io devo imparare per davvero alcuni nomi di parenti e aneddoti di famiglia!

Oggi ho pagato e confermato le lezioni di surf e i tours sul pullman che farò in Nuova Zelanda. Il portafoglio è decisamente più leggero, ma sono così eccitata che a malapena mi preoccupo!! Non riesco a pensarci come a uno spreco, perché se devo essere sincera, c'è poco o nulla che preferirei fare al loro posto.

No comments:

Post a Comment