Saturday 7 September 2013

Day #214

Quick post because a) I had a pretty uneventful day b) tomorrow I'm weaking up early to go to the seaside with Paolo, Sabri and the others.

Today Australia has a new Prime Minister, but as I understand politics even less than I understand sports, I'd rather not add anything else on the matter.

On a totally different topic, Brisbane must be the only place where leaves fall in Spring rather than Autumn.

Post velocissimo perché a) è stata una giornata quieta in cui è successo poco o niente e b) domani mi devo alzare presto per andare al mare con Paolo, Sabri e la solita combricola.
Oggi è stato eletto il nuovo Primo Ministro Australiano, ma dato che - purtroppo - di politica ci capisco ancora meno che di sport, non aggiungerò altro sull'argomento.
Passando invece a tutt'altra cosa, ho un osservazione da fare: Brisbane dev'essere l'unico posto dove le foglie non cadono secche in autunno, ma lo fanno in primavera!

No comments:

Post a Comment