Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day #36

I writing to you from Karen's. We had dinner and later I sat with Ash and Casey on the couch to watch the new episode of Revenge. As usual I got a little bit too carried away by the plot and when Emily, the main character, did something supid I found myself shouting 'What?!' in the middle of the living room. Of course, as Karen pointed out, it wasn't necessary, but that's just the way I watch TV shows, I try to contain myself, but never succeed.

Tonight I'm staying over at their place and Tony will drive me home tomorrow as he goes off for work. At the moment they're broadcasting Pretty Woman on TV and that's what Tony, Karen and I are watching. Man, Richard Gere was so handsome!

This is the second movie I watched today. This afternoon I saw The Kids Are All Right, because I'm totally not checking out each and every movie starring Josh Hutcherson.

Vi scrivo da casa di Karen. Abbiamo mangiato cena insieme e poi mi sono accomodata sul divano con Ash e Casey per vedere il nuovo episodio di Revenge. Come al solito mi sono fatta un po' prendere dalla trama e quando Emily, la protagonista, ha fatto una sciocchezza mi sono ritrovata ad urlare nel mezzo del salotto 'Che cosa?!?'. Naturalmente, come mi ha fatto notare Karen, non era necessario che io urlassi, ma che ci posso fare? È il modo in cui guardo le serie TV. Provo a contenermi, ma non riesco mai.
Questa sera sto a dormire qui e Tony domani mi porterà a casa quando andrà a lavorare. In questo momento stanno trasmettendo Pretty Woman alla tivù, ed è quello che Tony, Karen e io stiamo guardando. Mamma mia, Richard Gere era davvero bellissimo!
Questo è il secondo film che guardo oggi. Questo pomeriggio ho visto I Ragazzi Stanno Bene, perché non sto compulsivamente cercando film con Josh Hutcherson.

No comments:

Post a Comment