Friday 1 March 2013

Day #24

Man, we're already in March. And I'm still looking for a job.
Today I went around Hamilton handing out more CVs. They seemed kind of desperate for somebody to help them with the coffees at the French pâtisserie on the corner between Racecourse Rd and Beatrice Ter, but I guess I'll know something about it in the next few days. It'd be good for me, I'll have a chance to practice my French while making some money while cutting down on the transports at the same time. As always, I'll keep you updated. 

Sabri and I baked a cake today - that is to day, I watched her bake it and occasionally passed her an ingredient or a tool.

Now, I'm going to keep reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. Will let you know how I like it.

Mamma mia! Siamo già a marzo. E io ancora non ho un lavoro. Cheppalle.
Oggi sono andata in giro per Hamilton a distribuire altri curriculum. Solo alla pasticceria francese all'angolo tra Racecourse Road e Beatrice Terrace sembravano abbastanza disperati nella ricerca di qualcuno che li aiutasse coi caffè, credo saprò qualcosa solo nei prossimi giorni. Sarebbe un'opportunità migliore di altre comunque per me, perché significherebbe parlare in francese almeno coi miei colleghi, guadagnare soldi e allo stesso tempo tagliare il costo dei trasporti. Vi terrò aggiornati, come al solito.
Oggi io e Sabri abbiamo fatto una torta -cioè, lei l'ha fatta e io ho guardato mentre la faceva, occasionalmente passandole un ingrediente o un utensile.
Adesso vado a leggere Il Seggio Vacante di J.K. Rowling. Vi farò sapere com'è.

No comments:

Post a Comment