Friday 22 March 2013

Day #45

Hi. This post isn't the real thing. I mean, today happened so little that you probably won't even care. I started - and am now halfway through - To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. So far it's awesome. I wonder why it took me so long to pick it up, and I mean, even in Italy it is considered a classic! I should have read it before, but at least I'm glad I'm doing it now.

I watched Glee today. I loved Darren's/Blaine's songs - man, he's just so talented! - and the Spice Girls number was cool. TBBT released no new episode this week and I'm mourning. Just kidding, you know by now I'm a drama queen. But yeah, I'll have to wait 2 weeks for something new.

For those of you familiar with Disney's Beauty and the Beast, today I had a flash: just like Belle, I find myself headed to Hamilton Library ANY OTHER DAY! Man, I'm always down there.. Today I picked up three books, you know there'll be easter holidays and all so they'll shut the place for a week. Will let you know about them when I'm done with them. Another thing related to BatB: there is absolutely no way she could manage to dodge people, chickens, buckets of water with her head stuck in her book! I mean, am I the only one that slams onto the lamp posts?

Hey, ciao. Questo non è un vero post. Nel senso, oggi è successo così poco che probabilmente nemmeno vi interessa. Ho iniziato e ora sono circa a metà de Il Buio Oltre La Siepe, di Harper Lee. Bello, bello bello! Mi sta davvero piacendo! Mi chiedo come sia possibile che non lo abbia mai preso in mano prima, nel senso, è considerato un classico anche da noi! Avrei dovuto leggerlo tempo fa, ma almeno sono contenta di starlo facendo ora.
Ho visto Glee oggi. Ho adorato le canzoni di Darren/Blaine - ma quanto non è bravo? - e il numero delle Spice Girls è stato molto simpatico. The Big Bang Theory non ha avuto un nuovo episodio questa settimana. Sono in lutto. Sto esagerando, naturalmente, ma ora dovreste saperlo che faccio un po' la drama queen. Però sì, niente TBBT, il che significa che per due settimane non ci sarà nulla di nuovo.
Per quelli che hanno presente La Bella e La Bestia della Disney, oggi ho avuto un flash: proprio come Belle mi sono accorta di andare in biblioteca UN GIORNO SI' E UNO NO! Parliamone, sono sempre lì! Oggi ho tirato su tre libri, settimana prossima c'è Pasqua, quindi la terrano chiusa per la settimana. Un'altra cosa sempre su LBeLB: non c'è assolutamente nessun modo in cui Belle possa schivare gente, polli, secchi d'acqua e qualsiasi cosa le si lanci addosso mentre va in giro col libro che le copre la visuale! Parliamone, non posso essere io l'unica che va contro i pali della luce!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment