Thursday 28 February 2013

Day #23

I don't know what's happening to me: I always wake up early in the morning even though I have nothing important to do and then feel terribly sleepy in the evening.. Used to be the other way round. Maybe it's all the coffee I'm getting throughout the day. You know, keeps me going till I sit on the bed.

Oh well, today I had some of Enzo's bucatini with plain tomato sauce and man, were they awesome! I might have been really hungry, though.
Then headed downtown together with Claire and Sabri to hand out some more CVs. I actually walked on a different route this time, hopefully that'll work out better.

Karen invited me over for dinner tonight. I brought Ashlee my copy of The Fault in Our Stars - spreading the love, you know. I hope she'll like it. Tony made us fried rice: it was delicious!
Non so cosa mi stia succedendo: la mattina mi sveglio sempre presto anche se non ho nulla di importante da fare e poi la sera quasi collasso dal sonno.. Di solito succedeva il contrario! Forse è tutto il caffè che assumo durante la giornata, che mi fa durare solo finché non mi rilasso in camera.
Va bè, a pranzo mi sono cucinata i bucatini di Enzo con una valanga di sugo al pomodoro: mamma mia che buoni! Forse però avevo solo fame.
Poi con Claire sono andata in centro e lì ci siamo trovate con Sabri che stava lavorando a South Bank. Ho distribuito altri curriculum, ma questa volta ho fatto un percorso diverso, chissà che mi porti più fortuna!
Karen poi mi ha invitata a cena da loro. Ho portato ad Ashlee il mio La Colpa delle Stelle - sapete, diffondere il verbo eccetera. Spero le piaccia! Tony ci ha cucinato del riso saltato in padella che era delizioso!

No comments:

Post a Comment