Saturday 8 June 2013

Day #123

Today's my little sister thirteenth birthday, I cannot believe she's already that old! Not too little anymore, is she now?! Wow! Crazy how the time flies..
Speaking of which, two days ago marked my 4th month in Australia. C-razy!


I wish I had more to tell you, but truth is, I had a pretty regular day today - I'm starting to dread the word ''regular'' as it often means ''boring'' in my case. My mom today said I should be wilder - not really sure what she meant by that one, what I know is, I'm far too tired to do much but fall asleep in the next 10 minutes tonight. Besides, tomorrow promises to be a very busy morning at the restaurant: there was a big race tonight at the Eagle Farm Racecourse and all those people watching and betting will have to get their breakfast somewhere tomorrow morning!
Off, I go!

Oggi è il tredicesimo compleanno della mia sorellina. Non riesco a credere che sia già così grande! Incredibile come il tempo voli.. e a proposito di ciò, due giorni erano quattro mesi che sono in Australia. Da non credere!
Vorrei avere più cose di cui raccontarvi, ma la verità è che ho avuto una giornata parecchio nella norma - comincio a detestare espressioni come 'nella norma', 'regolare', normale.. nel mio caso sono quasi sempre sinonimi di 'noioso'. Mia mamma oggi mi ha detto che dovrei lasciarmi andare un po' di più ed essere un po' più cattiva - non ho ben capito cosa intendesse con quel 'cattiva', quello che so è che sono troppo stanca questa sera per fare altro se non andare a letto nei prossimi 10 minuti. Per di più, domani si prospetta essere una mattinata impegnativa al ristorante: c'è stata una corsa parecchio importante all'ippodromo di Eagle Farm e tutti quegli spettatori e scommettitori dovranno pure fare colazione da qualche parte domani!
Vado!

No comments:

Post a Comment