Thursday 13 June 2013

Day #128

Tomorrow I will have the day off and I have tons of things to do: get the house ready to welcome Cake, do my laundry, write a couple of postcards I was supposed to mail the other day, answer back to fb messages, shave but most importantly write a proper blog entry for today.
It's 10:30PM and I'm going to bed now. Unbelievable! But with a full belly - Claire took us (Paolo, Sabri and me) out for dinner - and a day at the restaurant, I'm looking forward to some sleep.

Domani avrò il giorno libero e la lista delle cose che devo fare sembra allungarsi: preparare la casa per l'imminente arrivo di Cake, fare la biancheria, scrivere un paio di cartoline che ho lasciato in sospeso nei giorni scorsi, rispondere a mails e messaggi su fb, depilarmi, ma soprattutto scrivere un migliore post per oggi!
Sono le 22 e 30 e ora vado a letto. Da non credere! Ma con la pancia piena - Claire ci (Paolo, Sabrina e me) ha portato fuori a cena - e un giorno al ristorante, non vedo l'ora di addormentarmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment