Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day #126

Today I met Jess for breakfast as I hadn't seen her in weeks. We hit the Pancake Manor, this place downtown open 24/7, reknown for its delicious pancakes. Having the sweet tooth I have, I enjoyed it thoroughly! The place is in an old deconsacrated chapel/church, completely refurbished: not only the food is great and available around the clock, but the setting rocks! Catching up with Jess was nice as always - you know I did have some stories to share.

Later, I got back home and I've been stuck to my laptop ever since. I think I mentioned yesterday how addictive Pretty Little Liars proved to be!
Oh well, luckily tomorrow I'll get more fresh air: I'm meeting up with Claire to go to the markets and do some shopping downtown and later I'll be working at the restaurant.

Oggi ho incontrato Jess per colazione dato che non la vedevo da un paio di settimane. Siamo andate in questo posto chiamato Pancake Manor, una tavola calda in centro aperta 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, famosa per i suoi buonissimi pancakes. Avendo un debole per i dolci, potete ben immaginare quanto possa aver apprezzato la colazione in questo posto! Il locale è in una vecchia cappella/chiesa sconsacrata con mattoni a vista, completamente ristrutturata e convertita per la ristorazione: non solo il cibo è fantastico e disponibile in qualsiasi momento, ma la location è favolosa!!! Chiacchierare con Jess e aggiornarsi è stato bello come al solito - sapete bene che avevo qualche storia da raccontarle.
Più tardi sono tornata a casa e non mi sono schiodata dal computer da quel momento. Credo di aver accennato ieri a quanto Pretty Little Liars crei dipendenza!
Oh bè, domani fortunatamente starò un po' più all'aria aperta: mi trovo con Claire per andare al mercato e fare un po' di shopping in centro e la sera sono di turno al ristorante.

No comments:

Post a Comment