Sunday 9 June 2013

Day #124

Why do I always end up going to bed at these ungodly hours?!
I had dinner with Claire tonight. I cooked pasta at her place - why am I always cooking at other people's places, by the way? 'Control freak', whispers a voice in the background.

Anyway, we started a new book: Jumper by Steven Gould. It's going to be a little bit harder to read this one since we do not live together anymore, but I'm sure we'll do just fine.

Tomorrow, somebody named Cake - whom I hope turns out to be a girl - is coming to our unit because she answered the ad I posted on Gumtree. The name sounds weird all right, but what concerns me the most is that even though I asked for details - such as age/nationality, I mean, the ad title mentioned that the room was available for a girl, so I didn't bother checking Cake's gender - I got no answer back. I just hope Cake doesn't turn out to be some creepy old man or worse a creepy old serial killer! Well, If I don't post anything tomorrow night, you know what happened.

Perché finisco sempre per andare a letto a questi orari indecenti?!
Ho cenato con Claire questa sera. Ho cucinato della pasta a casa sua. Perché cucino sempre a casa delle altre persone, a proposito? 'Maniaca del controllo' sussurra una voce.
Comunque, abbiamo iniziato un nuovo libro: Jumper di Steven Gould. Sarà un po' più difficile leggerlo dato che non viviamo più nella stessa unit, ma sono sicura riusciremo a farcela.
Domani, qualcuno di nome Cake - che spero si riveli essere una ragazza - verrà a vedere l'appartamento perché ha risposto all'annuncio che ho messo su Gumtree. Il nome è stranissimo, 'cake' in Inglese significa 'torta', ma quello che più mi preoccupa è che nel momento in cui ho chiesto maggiori informazioni - tipo età e provenienza, nel senso, l'annuncio diceva chiaramente che la camera era disponibile per una ragazza, quindi non ho controllato che Cake lo fosse - non ho ricevuto alcuna risposta. Spero solo Cake non si riveli un vecchio inquietante o peggio un vecchio inquietante serial killer! Bè, se non posto nulla domani sera, sapete quello che mi è capitato.

No comments:

Post a Comment