Sunday 24 February 2013

Day #19

Lazy Sunday. I might start a tradition there, you know.
On my first Sunday in Oz, I was still kind of shaken by the previous afternoon spent at the hospital, but was invited to a bbq, so I actually did something - read: moved my ass from the bed.
As for what concerns last week and today, well, let's say I've been catching up with my favourite TV series (aka The Big Bang Theory and Revenge. Unfortunately Glee will only be back on March 7th. By the way Fox, Y U punishing me?) and reading.
Oh well, here are some more pictures I took on Friday! As you may see, no pictures of me: I look way better on the other end of the camera.

Domenica di Ozio. Potrebbe diventare una tradizione, sapete.
La prima domenica in Australia ero ancora scossa dalla visita all'ospedale il pomeriggio precedente, per non parlare del fatto che sono stata invitata ad un bbq fuori casa, quindi ho fatto qualcosa - leggi: ho alzato il sedere dal letto.
Invece, le ultime due domeniche diciamo le ho passate aggiornandomi sulle mie serie preferite (Big Bang Theory e Revenge. Purtroppo Glee ricomincia solo il 7 marzo, Fox, perché stai cercando di punirmi in questo modo?) e leggendo.
Oh bè, vi faccio vedere altre foto che ho scattato venerdì per farmi perdonare! Come potete notare non appaio in nessuna di queste foto: preferisco di gran lunga l'altro capo dell'obbiettivo.


No comments:

Post a Comment