Monday 25 February 2013

Day #20

So, today I saw the Oscars live, in case you hadn't had a chance to see me fangirling on fb. It was a nice show, I loved the fact that they focused on the importance of music in the film-making industry and that they quoted some of my fav musicals.

I was tense throughout the show because I didn't want to hope too much Jennifer would win the Best Actress in a leading role award, but then she did win!!! I'm so happy! She totally deserved it. 
I kind of felt bad for her when she tripped on the stairs on her way up to the stage, but at the same time, I knew, way before the show, she would do something that would make her stand out and that that something would be awkward. That's Jennifer Lawrence for you, folks. I mean, her dress was gorgeous, but deadly to her balance.

So, that's how I spent the day. Waiting for the Oscars to begin, watching the Oscars and then talk about them for the rest of the day. Man, I do need to get a job. The sooner, the better.

ps. this blog reached the first thousand views the other night. Most of them I could explain, for example, those coming from Italy, USA, Germany or UK. What puzzled me, on the other hand, was the South Korean views I'm getting regularly. Hey there, my friend, this is a shout-out to you! Thank you for taking the time to visit and -maybe also- read my blog!! Seeing that the views from South Korea are increasing makes my days!
Oggi ho visto gli Oscars in diretta, nel caso non abbiate accesso al mio facebook e di conseguenza già a conoscenza di questo fatto. È stato uno show davvero carino, ho apprezzato un sacco che si siano focalizzati sull'importanza della musica nell'industria cinematografica e hanno persino ripreso dei pezzi da alcuni dei miei musicals preferiti.
Durante tutto lo show ero tesissima, aspettando l'annuncio della vincitrice del premio come miglior attrice protagonista, perché non osavo sperare troppo che lo vincesse Jennifer, e invece l'ha portato a casa proprio lei!! Sono contentissima! Se lo è meritato.
Mi è dispiaciuto vederla cadere sulle scale mentre saliva sul palco per ricevere il premio, ma allo stesso tempo, credo di aver semppre saputo sarebbe uscita con qualcosa che l'avrebbe resa indimenticabile e mi aspettavo quasi che quel qualcosa fosse imbarazzante. Oh bè, questa è Jennifer Lawrence per voi! C'era da aspettarselo, il suo vestito era meraviglioso, ma un azzardo al suo equilibrio!
E così è come ho passato la giornata: aspettando gli Oscars, guardando gli Oscars e poi parlandone per il resto della giornata. Devo trovarmi un lavoro. Il più presto possibile.

ps. il blog ha superato le mille visualizzazioni la scorsa notte - nel senso che IN TOTALE DA QUANDO È STATO APERTO, è stato visualizzato più di mille volte.. non che io pensi che voi possiate pensare che io sia così popolare da avere mille visite al giorno. Evviva il congiuntivo! 
La maggior parte sono abbastanza semplici da capire, dall'Italia c'è sempre qualcuno che visita la pagina, in più avendo amici negli Stati Uniti, in Germania e Gran Bretagna, si spiegano anche le altre visualizzazioni. Ciò che mi ha lasciato perplessa e che ancora adesso non ha senso è: chi sta seguendo il mio blog dalla Korea del Sud?

No comments:

Post a Comment