Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day #56

Sooo tired. Opened and closed the restaurant tonight and it's just a shame that the $30 tips I got don't have the ability to soothe the pain in my feet. 
Today I went downtown with Claire to get my sore feet pedicured. Now they look pretty - despite Quasimodo - but they still hurt! The nail polish I chose was dark brown on first inspection, but changed colour a couple of times during the afternoon, so now I'm not sure whether I picked brown or dark purple.
Quasimodo is doing great, in case you were wondering. The more I wish for him to die, the more he thrives and grows strong and gross. In a couple of days I reckon he's going to be as big as my little toe. Yay -.-

Going to bed now. Tomorrow Claire and I are going to the beach and we need to get up early. I'd be jumping out of excitement if only I had any strength left to lift up from my bed.


Sono stanchissima. Ho aperto e chiuso il ristorante oggi ed è davvero un peccato che i trenta dollari che mi hanno dato di mancia non siano in grado di alleviare il dolore che sento ai piedi.
Questa mattina con Claire sono andata in centro per fare pedicure e massaggio ai miei piedi doloranti. Ora sono belli da vedere - nonostante Quasimodo - ma fanno ancora un male cane! Lo smalto che ho scelto era marrone scuro, ma nel corso del pomeriggio è cambiato un paio di volte, quindi ora non so bene se abbia dipinto le unghie di marrone o viola scuro.
Se ve lo stavate chiedendo, Quasimodo sta bene. Più gli auguro di schiattare, meglio lui cresce, si ingrandisce e diventa più rivoltante. Tra un paio di giorni sarà grande quanto tutto il mignolino se continua di questo passo. Evviva -.-
Adesso però vado davvero a letto. Domani con Claire vado al mare e dobbiamo svegliarci presto. Salterei su e giù dall'eccitazione, se solo avessi ancora qualche energia per sollevarmi dal letto.

No comments:

Post a Comment