Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day #70

Guess what's the time? Way past midnight. Yay for good propositions.
Anyway, it took me so long to come to the blog and write a new entry because I was finishing the first installment of The Infernal Devices series, once again by Cassandra Clare. Clockwork Angel was really good!!! What I loved the most was that, having written other 5 books on pretty much the same subject, she still didn't fall into repetitions and everything felt new and familiar at the same time!!! Yep, I'm diggin' it and I'll start on the second book as soon as possible (read: right after I publish this entry, even though I shouldn't because it's already 1AM and I should really sleep at night instead of fangirling over fictional characters.)
I'm not sure days off help me at all, not if I end up reading till the dead of the night.

Indovinate che ora è? Parecchio dopo la mezzanotte. Evviva i buoni propositi.
Comunque, ci ho messo così tanto a decidermi a scrivere perché stavo finendo il primo libro della saga Shadowhunters - Le Origini, sempre di Cassandra Clare. L'angelo, è un libro fantastico!!! Quello che ho apprezzato di più è che, nonostante abbia scritto altri 5 libri sullo stesso argomento, non è ricaduta in banalità o ripetizioni. Tutto sembrava nuovo, ma conosciuto allo stesso tempo!!!
Sì, proprio proprio una bella storia, comincerò il secondo libro appena possibile (leggi: appena finisco di postare questo anche se non dovrei visto che è già la una e dovrei dormire invece che fantasticare sulle vicende di personaggi immaginari.)
Non credo i giorni liberi mi siano troppo d'aiuto, non se mi riduco a leggere fino a tarda notte.

No comments:

Post a Comment