Tuesday 23 April 2013

Day #77

Quick post because apparently I write too much.
Today at the restaurant was quiet, nearly dead quiet. I was glad to go home early because today The Elite was released and the eBook I pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago was calling for me. I'd love to say that it is as good as The Selection, but so far - and I'm already halfway through it - it is not. I mean, the standard of the first book was pretty high to start with, so I'm not completely disappointed but I'll be back to you when I'm done with it.

Post veloce perché a quanto pare scrivo troppo.
Oggi al ristorante c'è stata calma piatta, ma sono stata contenta di tornare a casa presto perché oggi The Elite è uscito nelle librerie e l'eBook che avevo ordinato due settimane fa mi stava aspettando. Mi piacerebbe dire che è piacevole tanto quanto The Selection, ma almeno fino ad ora - e ho già passato la metà - non lo è. In ogni caso bisogna riconoscere che il primo libro era di un livello parecchio alto, quindi non sono totalmente delusa, ma diciamo che ritornerò sul tema una volta finito il libro.

No comments:

Post a Comment