Thursday 4 July 2013

Day #149

Quick post because a) nothing much happened today b) sleeeeeeeepiness.
Seriously, I should work on getting enough sleep.

Anyway, this afternoon I worked at the restaurant. The people from the French conversation group from the library told me they missed me last week when I wasn't working. Aw :)
Then, one customer asked me whether I'd be working in the evening because he wanted to be back for dinner with his daughter. I told him, unfortunately I wouldn't, but both him and his guest left me ten dollars tip each. Sweet.


ps. Happy 4th to my readers in the US :D

Post rapidissimo perché a) c'è poco o nulla da dire b) stanchezzaaaaaaaa.
Seriamente, devo lavorare sul recuperare le ore di sonno.
Comunque, questo pomeriggio ho lavorato al ristorante. La gente del gruppo di conversazione in Francese dalla biblioteca mi hanno detto che gli sono mancata settimana scorsa quando ero libera e non gli ho servito i caffè. Aw :)
Poi, un cliente mi ha chiesto se fossi di turno anche quella sera, perché aveva il progetto di tornare per cena con la figlia. Gli ho risposto che, sfortunatamente, staccavo alle 3, ma sia lui che il suo collega, prima di andarsene mi hanno lasciato 10 dollari di mancia a testa. Fantastico.

No comments:

Post a Comment