Thursday 25 July 2013

Day #170

Quick post because as soon as the washing machine is done, I'll take a shower and head to Claire's to get ready for another night out at the Cloudland!

Today was a boring quiet day at the restaurant.. nothing really worth while sharing happened, sorry about that. This morning though, as I was checking the Internet before my shift, I found out that MTV interviewer Josh Horowitz started following my Tumblr! That is insane! And I know it means close to nothing as he follows thousands of other blogs, but yeah, it still feels pretty good. I mean, he's like - the best celebrity interviewer out there!

Post velocissimo perché adesso appena finisce la lavatrice, faccio una doccia e vado da Claire per prepararmi ad un'altra uscita al Cloudland!
Oggi è stato parecchio noioso quieto al ristorante.. non è successo nulla che valga la pena raccontare, mi spiace. Questa mattina però, mentre controllavo Internet prima del lavoro, ho scoperto che l'inviato di MTV americano, Josh Horowitz ha cominciato a seguire il mio Tumblr! Assurdo! E so che in realtà significa poco o niente dato che segue i blog di altre millemila persone, ma comunque, è una figata! Cioè, stiamo solo parlando del migliore intervistatore di celebrità sulla piazza!

No comments:

Post a Comment