Friday 5 July 2013

Day #150

I'm posting now because tonight after work I' joining Jess and her Aussie Farmers friends downtown and I'm not likely to make it home before tomorrow morning. Those Aussie Farmers are wild ones!

I had a really pleasant day: the weather has been glorious and I had a picnic with Claire in South Bank. Beautiful! Almost felt like a day off, if only I hadn't had to rush home to go to work!!!


Posto adesso perché questa sera dopo il lavoro vado diretta in centro da Jess e i suoi amici Aussie Farmers ed è più probabile che dorma sul divano di Jess piuttosto che torni a casa. Questi Aussie Farmers sono parecchio selvaggi e la notte potrebbe tirare per le lunghe!
Ho passato una splendida giornata: il tempo era meraviglioso e con Claire abbiamo fatto un picnic a South Bank. Bellissimo! Sembrava quasi di avere il giorno libero, ah, se solo non avessi dovuto correre a casa per andare al lavoro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment