Saturday 20 July 2013

Day #165

Super-quick post tonight. It was the usual busy Saturday night.
Mr. and Mrs. B. came back to the restaurant with their family and in-laws tonight for dinner and as they left, they gave me a $20 bill as a tip! They are regulars and ever since I first serve them, we kind of got along. I've already talked to you about their amazing and ever polite children, and as they asked for my name this evening, I asked for the kids' as well. Maddie, John and Dave :D

Post super-velocissimo stasera. Tipico sabato sera parecchio impegnativo.
I signori B. sono tornati al ristorante con la loro famiglia e i suoceri per cena oggi e prima di andarsene mi hanno lasciato una banconota da $20 come mancia! Sono clienti abituali oramai e dalla prima volta che li ho serviti, ci siamo subito trovati simpatici a vicenda. Vi ho giĆ  accennato, in un post precedente, ai loro meravigliosi e soprattutto sempre educati bimbi; dato che questa sera mi hanno chiesto il mio nome, io ho scoperto i nomi dei bambini in cambio. Maddie, John e Dave. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment