Friday 19 July 2013

Day #164

There's no way I'm going to bed late tonight.
Tomorrow I'll have to wake up at the break of dawn to get to work at 8 besides I got really fond of my bed lately and I'd rather sleep as long as possible. Sleep is good.


I had double shift today at the restaurant, but it wasn't too bad because my night shift only lasted from 7 to 9pm and in the afternoon it wasn't too busy. Nice.
This afternoon, during my break, I helped Alberto - who's still sleeping on the couch - out with sending some job application emails, as apparently I'm the more qualified in the house, writing-formal-letters-wise. Oh well, let's keep our fingers crossed.

And this is pretty much it. I didn't progress at all on Tess of the d'Urbervilles, and I'm kind of mad at Angel Asshole Clare. I mean, hello?! She got RAPED! It's not her effing fault, you idiot!!!!!! -.-

Assolutamente in nessun modo andrò a letto tardi stasera.
Domani devo svegliarmi all'alba per andare al lavoro alle 8 e per di più mi sono resa conto di essermi innamorata del mio letto: preferirei dormire il più a lungo possibile. Dormire fa bene.
Oggi ho avuto doppio turno al ristorante, ma non è stato troppo male perché il turno di sera è durato solo dalle 7 alle 9 e il pranzo non è stato per nulla impegnativo. Bello.
Questo pomeriggio, nella mia pausa, ho aiutato Alberto - che sta dormendo ancora sul divano - ad inviare alcune mail col suo curriculum perché a quanto pare sono la più qualificata in casa a scrivere email formali di questo tipo, s'intende. Oh bè, teniamo le dita incrociate!
E questo è tutto per oggi. Non sono riuscita ad andare avanti a leggere Tess dei d'Urbervilles e, per di più, sono anche parecchio alterata col sig. Angel Cretino Clare. Parliamone! L'hanno STUPRATA, lo vuoi capire che non è stata colpa sua, deficiente?!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment