Saturday 6 July 2013

Day #151

Sorry guys but I had very little sleep last night and tomorrow I start at 8am at the restaurant, so I'm putting off today's post to my break tomorrow afternoon.
Just so you know, weather has never been this lovely: glorious sun, cool breeze; I was wearing a mini skirt and tank top this afternoon and I didn't feel chilly at all. Now I see why people love Winter in Brisbane! Give me more days like these!!!!

Scusatemi tanto ma ieri notte ho dormito poco e domani comincio alle 8 di mattina al ristorante, quindi rimando alla pausa di domani pomeriggio il post di oggi.
Solo per anticiparvi qualcosina, il tempo oggi è stato meraviglioso: sole magnifico, venticello rinfrescante, per dirvi, avevo su una minigonna e una canottiera e non sentivo neanche fresco! Ora capisco perché alla gente piaccia passare l'inverno a Brisbane! Datemi tantissimi altri giorni cosììììì!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment