Sunday 7 July 2013

Day #152

Oh, the joker I am! 
I told you I would have updated yesterday's blog post this afternoon, but I fell asleep instead - still haven't fully recovered from Friday night. Hurray! 
I must be some 50 years older than what's mentioned on my ID if it takes me a couple of days to get back on track.

Nothing much to tell about today.
Breaking News: waking up at 6:30am doesn't really help your case if you're trying to get back some hours of sleep. Unfortunately, that's what you gotta do if you need to shower, have breakfast, iron your uniform and keep your job by 8am. 

Oh well, I'm not setting any allarm for tomorrow morning: I'm just going to wake up when I'm fed up with lying horizontally in my bed. 
Ah! Good luck with that.

Mamma mia, che burlona che sono!
Vi ho detto che pomeriggio avrei aggiornato il blog di ieri e invece mi sono addormentata - non mi sono ancora completamente ripresa da venerdì sera. Evviva!
Dev'essere che sono vecchia dentro, un qualcosa come 50 anni in più di quelli che risultano all'anagrafe se mi ci vogliono un paio di giorni a rimettermi in pista.
Niente di speciale da raccontarvi oggi.
Notizia dell'ultim'ora: svegliarsi alle 6 e mezza di mattina non aiuta a recuperare il sonno perduto. Purtroppo però si deve fare questo e altro per farsi la doccia, mangiare la colazione, stirare la propria uniforme e non farsi licenziare, il tutto prima delle 8.
Oh bè, la sveglia non ci penso neanche a fissarla per domani mattina: semplicemente ho in programma di non muovermi dal letto fino a che non sono stufa di stare sdraiata. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment